Dienstag, 25. August 2020

2020-09-30 | Luke Maguire – uytrewqPROFILEMATE

‘;lkjhgfdskjhgfds

=-  PROFILEMATE – $20,000 Prizes – September 30.

Hey team! Luke Maguire here & I am so excited to share with you the most powerful tool I’ve built to date – PROFILEMATE. Since my last launch Advertsuite (the number 1 launch of 2019 paying the most money in comissions to affiliates on all of jv zoo) I’ve been working on ensuring that is a top seller every single day almost a year after launch, along with putting together PROFILEMATE.

This tool is the holy grail of list building with instagram in my opinion & access will be ready for you come Monday – If you use this and don’t get 100+ emails ethically within an hour, i’ll pay you 100 bucks – big call i know, so get ready for this one ;).

JV page will be launched Monday 31st of aug, as usual there will be 20k+ in prizes & this time I have something VERY special that i’ll be sharing with you.

I’m excited to launch with you what i believe is going to be one of, if not. THE most useful tool for your customers that 2020 will see & I’m excited to go above and beyond for YOU, my affiliate friends in making this another smash hit to fill your bank accounts and get your customers results.



from MunchEye - I.M. Product Launch CalendarMunchEye – I.M. Product Launch Calendar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen