Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020

2020-03-08 | Bobby D – Fliptastic-How To Flip Domains And Make Money

Hey JV’s

Bobby D here with my 3rd launch of 2020.

So this year I am going back to basics with training that simply works.

For those of you who affiliated for me last year I Brought out Flipadom which was all around buying and selling domains where I would show customers how to buy for $10 and sell for $100!

Well I am back with Fliptastic where I show your customers a simple way to make money flipping domains in the quickest way possible. This works 100% and I show them everything.

This is a PDF training programme with some video links for those who prefer to see video so caters for both worlds.

Its super simple training that anyone can do and make money with.

Its time to give your customers so basic skills in making money and Fliptastic will help them make a regular income buying and selling domains.

 

Bobby D

 

 



from MunchEye - I.M. Product Launch CalendarMunchEye – I.M. Product Launch Calendar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen