Dienstag, 15. August 2023

2023-08-24 | Setting and Reaching Goals

I wrote the ebook as a stand alone product. The I decided to create a complete step by step product by creating the audio files of the book, the 21 day challenge and Goals Tips book.

While I was putting all that together I ran across an opportunity to add videos to the final product along with a deal to be able to sell the videos with an unrestricted white label rights so I decided to include the same license with everything in the product.

Every product in this funnel is from my own experience except for the videos, which I purchased to be able to sell.

This is no longer a single stand alone product. The funnel includes the 100% commission on the front end product, 50% commission on 2 $17 products and 50% commission a $27 product.



from MunchEye - I.M. Product Launch CalendarMunchEye – I.M. Product Launch Calendar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen