Freitag, 11. Juni 2021

2021-09-07 | James Sancimino – Breakthrough FPT (JVZoo)

 

 

Previously launched on W+ in May 2021 and now…

Breakthrough FPT

Hey Affiliates, I have a really great product your customers will LOVE…
I’m asking you to promote BREAKTHROUGH FPT to your list and promos.
(formerly named: BREAKTHROUGH FACEBOOK PAGES TRAFFIC)

Here’s the updated FUNNEL with Upsells AND Downsells…

I’m giving you 100% on the FE and 75% commissions* through the Funnel!
*If you are a top 10% or above JVZoo JV, contact James for a Funnel Commission BUMP!
I have a REALLY COOL Prize Contest, too!
Please see my jv page for all the info.
This is my first Product under the tutoring of John Thornhill’s
Partnership to Success!
Thanks!



from MunchEye - I.M. Product Launch CalendarMunchEye – I.M. Product Launch Calendar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen