Mittwoch, 21. November 2018

2019-01-22 | George Katsoudas – Lifestyle Design Accelerator

Welcome to the Lifestyle Design Accelerator launch which will take place on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019. This will be a 10-day launch.

Lifestyle Design Accelerator (LDA) is a system I personally used to get out of $25,000 in debt and start living my ideal life.

I did it by building a simple “online micro-business” that connects people with products they love, while I get to keep a generous “finder’s fee”…

My team and I have “standardized” the system I follow. It includes step-by-step training, proprietary software that does most of the work for you, case studies, a rolodex of super-hero service providers, templates, and more.

Highlights of this offer:

– Fresh approach: not just “make money” but “design a lifestyle.”
– Professionally designed sales page…
– Recurring commissions
– $1 trial so more of your visitors will convert to paying customers
– And a product people love!

Get your JV links from the Lifestyle Design Accelerator JV page

Thanks and looking forward to working with you! 🙂

George “The Greek Geek” Katsoudas, and Team

You can get your JV links from the Lifestyle Design Accelerator JV page



from MunchEye - I.M. Product Launch CalendarMunchEye – I.M. Product Launch Calendar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen