Montag, 24. September 2018

2018-10-09 | Thomas Witek – Gram Authority

Here’s a software we can all be excited for…

Imagine the ability to quickly import a list of prospects on Instagram and find the authority accounts in minutes. The best part? You don’t even need to login to Instagram to use the app. It’s completely independent of the Instagram API and runs on adobe air which means it will work on any type of computer (Mac, PC or Linux). This app has been a critical piece of my own strategy.

Now for the first time ever I’m releasing Gram Authority to the public.

I’m also including several WordPress plugins as BONUSES to help you scrape the best audience from Instagram. The total value here is insane and it’s all custom built tools I’ve paid for on my own to create. In other words you wont anything else like this out there, it’s 100% custom built and unique. Jump on board and be the hero for bringing so much value to your customers!

REVIEW ACCESS IS READY, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR A REVIEW COPY!

(Simply submit the form with your email and tell me where to send it.)

** Be sure to select: Gram Authority for the category and include your JV Zoo account name so I can verify your sales on JV Zoo. **

Only people who have applied to promote will be eligible to get a review copy of Gram Authority.



from MunchEye - I.M. Product Launch CalendarMunchEye – I.M. Product Launch Calendar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen